Big Star 1974 State Boot Jean
Big Star 1974 State Boot Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zombie from 1974 Big Star Boot JeanI am 40 years old and still doing my best to look and stay young. I know Boot Cut jeans are not "In" but these jeans are bomb. Love them. Comfortable, stylish, a bit loose, which is not the tight leg style, but they are still "in" as far as I am concerned.
Date published: 2012-08-30
- y_2021, m_11, d_26, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_17016STAHLDDE, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Big Star 1974 label on back
ITEM NO. 17016STAHLDDE
STYLE STAHLDDER | SKU 103133
Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
Use Caution: New denim may bleed. Be careful near light colored surfaces and clothes. Wash separately and inside out or dry clean to maintain dark color.
You May Also Like
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 30x32
|Men's Jean Sizes|
|Slim Fit||24-24 1/2" thigh|
|Regular Fit||25-25 1/2" thigh|
|Relaxed Fit||26-26 1/2" thigh|
|Loose Fit||27-27 1/2" thigh|