Big Star Maddie Stretch Cropped Jean
Big Star Maddie Stretch Cropped Jean is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by buckle9 from Comfortable !I bought these as capris but am petite and they fit perfectly as regular jeans. Love it and bought another pair
Date published: 2016-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dger from Like the way they fit.I like these cropped jeans. There is a little stretch which makes them comfortable and they look good.
Date published: 2012-07-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by LoveMyBigStars from LOVE these - sad about the stitchingAbsolutely LOVE these crops, wear them all the time. The fit is great too, BUT the wide stitching on the side came loose on one part. I'm pretty sure it's just decorative stitching so they didn't fall apart or anything, but now there's a spot on the side where there's a big loop of string sticking out :( wish I knew how to fix it! This happened to another pair of Big Star jeans I got from the Buckle also. All in all though, I love these crops.
Date published: 2012-07-03
- y_2021, m_12, d_1, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_17016DWMACSK, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Metallic embroidered rhinestones on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Model Info: Height: 5'7" | Bust: 32" | Waist: 26" | Hip: 37" | Wearing Size: 26
ITEM NO. 17016DWMACSK
STYLE DWMACSK | SKU 875013
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash cold with like colors inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
This regular fit cropped jean is slightly eased through the hip, thigh and leg.
You May Also Like