Big Star Vintage Maddie Boot Jean
Big Star Vintage Maddie Boot Jean is rated 2.8 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 1 out of 5 by ChelseyF from HORRIBLEBought these and the 1st time I wore them the material by the pockets ripped!!! They are super cute and fit great but didnt even wear them 3 hours and I had to come home and change!! :-(
Date published: 2017-05-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by pghliz from Not for meReturned. Too high rise. Stiff fabric. Not for me.
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jess315 from JeansFit perfectly very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Date published: 2017-05-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cathrynwalsh7 from New favorite jeans!These are my new favorite jeans, beware they run a tad big! I should have gotten a size smaller! But I still love them!
Date published: 2017-05-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by Embarrassed in Spain from Nice Fitting Jeans but Poor QualityI really love Buckle jeans and have been purchasing from your stores and online for many years. This is the first time I have ever had any issues with any of your jeans. I ordered 2 pairs of the same jeans to take with me on a recent business trip to Madrid,Spain. Both pairs of jeans were ordered sizes larger than usual so that they would be more business casual in appearance. These jeans both tore along the whole back pocket for no reason exposing skin. The one pair was just wore around a meeting room for ~ 1/2 day. This was extremely embarrassing for me.
Date published: 2017-05-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Gvp122 from I really liked the jeans and the fit..... I wore the jeans for roughly 4 hours when the pants split down the rear along a seam..... I bought the same size I always wear and I do not wear tight jeans.
Date published: 2017-04-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cheshirecat13114 from Bad qualityI bought these jeans while a new product. After one wear, like many other commenters, they ripped on the back side seam of the pocket. Patches do not seem to hold. So wasted 140$.
Date published: 2017-04-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by Montana Girl from Does not run true to size but very comfyThese jeans run about 1 to 2 sizes larger than the size they say. Make sure to order a size or 2 down when buying them. They are very comfortable.
Date published: 2017-04-21
- y_2021, m_12, d_3, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_26
- loc_en_US, sid_17017IVWMABM1, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Destruction with denim backing on faux flap back pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 17017IVWMABM1
STYLE IVWMABM1L | SKU 126334, 126335, 126336
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.