BKE Carter Jean
BKE Carter Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ACA327 from Excellent fit and colorI was looking for jeans of a different color and these were just what I wanted. Fit and fabric are great.
Date published: 2014-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by onlineshoppermom1 from PERFECTThese factory second jeans were a gamble. Factory Second means that they are not perfect and may have some flaws which prevents them from being sold at the regular price so they are discounted on the website. I couldn't pass up the price and took the gamble. They are PERFECT. I cannot find a flaw in them and they look GREAT on my skinny high schooler son. He LOVES them! I highly recommend these factory second jeans. I ordered two pair in different styles and they are both great. I will order them again. The price is worth the risk!
Date published: 2014-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Warrior from Perfect fit!Great price, great quality, and great fit! I was uneasy about trying this color but I'm glad my wife talked me into buying it.
Date published: 2013-12-04
- y_2021, m_6, d_21, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_14409IAM20073, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14409IAM20073
STYLE IAM20073S | SKU 110034, 110035
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like