BKE Carter Jean
BKE Carter Jean is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by n2aswan from Back to school and never knewWas concerned about what exactly the flaws might be... but had to try for the price. There were little arrow stickers pointing to the flaws ??????. must be something very minor because nothing I could distinguish. I took the stickers off gave to my Step-son for back to school and he was never the wiser that they were not right off the rack. The price was nearly half the retail so go me. Thanks Buckle for being so picky about your standards and offering these "defects" for such a reasonable price. I will continue to buy from the reject offers.
Date published: 2014-09-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kdoll33 from Excited then sadWhen I found these on sale, I was thrilled that I was going to get them at such a great price! My boyfriend will only wear BKE jeans and they were for his birthday. But then the first time he wore them, they ripped right in the butt and now he can not wear them anymore. So it was disappointing. Although, this will not keep me from purchasing more products. I'm hoping this pair was just a lemon.
Date published: 2014-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by cody18 from JeansGreat looking pair. Fits in the waiste good. But were a little bit long. But overrall a great pair of jeans!
Date published: 2014-09-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baucs4 from Excellent jeansMy husband loves them! He is 6' 4 & they fit him so well & are not high waters when he sits down!!
Date published: 2014-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by yankeeheath from Carter JeansVery Comfy Jeans, Makes the Butt look very good as well, I'm the envy of the family, with these jeans on!! : )
Date published: 2014-08-03
- y_2021, m_8, d_1, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM20097, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM20097
STYLE IAM20097S | SKU 113428, 113429, 113430
Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.