BKE Carter Jean
BKE Carter Jean is rated 3.6 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Neck34 from Regular jeansThese jeans tear and wear out quickly. Several pairs tearing and it's normal. Be cautious. I have bought my last pair. They have NEVER been in dryer and one pair is about an inch shorter than the other.
Date published: 2015-05-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by 6426matt from Terrible purchaseThese pants fit nothing like regular Carters. I tried to different pairs and neither one worked.
Date published: 2015-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billy16 from Excellent productDespite what the description says, you can't tell that there's something wrong with these jeans! They're an awesome way to save money and are definitely worth every cent!
Date published: 2015-04-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by natedogg from Great dealThis was a great deal. I don't find anything wrong with them other than they might have been a little short in length even for a 's' (30). Other than this I have no issues and would recommend these.
Date published: 2015-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by cbjorny from PERFECT!These are perfect! Great style and perfect fit. No flaws whatsoever!
Date published: 2015-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by FrugalMom from Great dealGreat fit & even better deal. Purchased for my son. No noticeable defects. Will buy factory second again.
Date published: 2015-04-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by robert27 from usually a good buy... this time not so much.I typically buy these, but this time 2 pairs that I bought had the pockets stiched to the tags or rear pockets. So I cannot wear them unless I cut that off and re stich all of that :/ usually it's a tiny hole somewhere or a little fading. I wouldn't have bought them had I known they needed that much work.
Date published: 2015-04-02
- y_2022, m_1, d_26, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM20128, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM20128
STYLE IAM20128S | SKU 116864, 116865, 116866, 116867
Machine wash separately in warm water. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.