BKE Carter Jean
BKE Carter Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nana2all from Great jeans!I bought two pair of jeans for my grandson and he really loves them. He doesn't like 'new' feeling denim. He prefers softer, broken in jeans. These are prefect because they are still heavy enough to keep warm, but soft enough to be comfortable.
Date published: 2015-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by MelP14 from Worth it!My son has always had trouble finding pants because he is super slim and tall. We found buckle pants on sale and he never takes them off now.
Date published: 2015-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Higz28 from Bigger pocketsGreat jeans, for the price you can't go wrong, also the comfort level is a 10. The only problem is the pockets not being big enough. I'm 5"11 140, I can only imagine a person twice my size not being able to use the pockets because I myself can barely fit my hand into the front pocket.
Date published: 2015-10-06
- y_2021, m_9, d_27, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM20144, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Stretch fabric
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on silicone injected and pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM20144
STYLE IAM20144S | SKU 120259, 120260, 120261, 120262, 121081
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately warm water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Dry clean.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.