BKE Carter Jean
BKE Carter Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Antho from mrI like the style the fit and I love all the three pants that I bought...
Date published: 2015-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jirvine from Best pair of jeans I ownI went to Buckle to try these on before I bought them. They were roughly $70 (I think) in store. As soon I was done trying them on I knew I wanted them, so I went onto Buckle's site, and got them for $30. Nothing wrong with saving some cash, right? Great look, great fit, great wash, and super comfortable.Plus, my girlfriend digs 'em (pretty sure that's what matters most). Definitely recommend them!
Date published: 2015-06-19
- y_2021, m_7, d_24, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_74846IPL2000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 74846IPL2000
STYLE IPL2000L | SKU 118901, 118902, 118903, 118904
99% Cotton, 1% Elastane.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like