BKE Carter Straight Jean
BKE Carter Straight Jean is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cody77 from I guess you get what you pay for!!!I am a huge fan of the Carter straight leg jeans and own many pairs. These did not fit anything like them. They almost felt like they had bee either very badly mislabeled size wise, or they had been bought, washed, shrunk and sent back afterwards, only to have them shipped to the first person to take advantage of the cheaper price. Well, lesson learned here. I will not be ordering any more factory second jeans again. I'll just stick with buying or ordering the full line jeans at the store where I can get good customer service and advice. Hope this helps you not make the same mistake as me. I guess you could try to order a size or two up. Only solution I can think of.
Date published: 2015-02-12
- y_2021, m_5, d_4, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM2730, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM2730
STYLE IAM2730S | SKU 116776, 116777, 116778
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Dry clean.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like