BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean
BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mick from My Butt Is SmilingThese fit better and are much more comfy than more expensive jeans. When the wear in they tend to be a bit saggy so I buy a size smaller. Instead of 34x34 I get the 33x34 and then the break in tends to fit better. And since they cost les I can grab a new shirt to go with them and still spend less than some other high priced jeans. Through the years I have never worn out a pair of BKE jeans. Built tough to last a life time.
Date published: 2014-12-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cindy58 from Great fit and the price is right.These jeans fit as well as my other BKE jeans that I paid full price for. No noticeable flaws at all. Will buy seconds again.
Date published: 2014-11-20
- y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IBK1012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly Modal blend stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Metallic embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IBK1012
STYLE IBK1012R | SKU 115774
70% Cotton, 28% Modal, 2% Spandex.
Machine wash cold. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.