BKE Dakota Boot Stretch Jean
BKE Dakota Boot Stretch Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Curvyfitiing1 from Awsome pantsLove these pants should have got a size smaller they run a little big because of the stretch of the fabric. They are so comfortable and look great.
Date published: 2015-05-26
- y_2021, m_5, d_6, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_74846IPL1619, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Metallic embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Comfort stretch fabric
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 74846IPL1619
STYLE IPL1619L | SKU 118872, 118873, 118874
48% Cotton, 44% Lyocell, 6% Elasterell-Poly, 2% Spandex.
Hand wash in cold water separately. Only use non-chlorine bleach if needed. Line dry. Cool iron if needed. Do not iron on decoration.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like