BKE Dakota Stretch Cropped Jean
BKE Dakota Stretch Cropped Jean is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Angela14 from Waste of moneyWhile I understand these are marked factory second for a reason, they were clearly unacceptable for purchase. The waist size is about 2 inches smaller than indicated and the length constitutes a full size jean, making them look very much like improperly fit jeans if they were not rolled up at the bottom. I have another pair of the same size and style that fits completely different. Unfortunately I cannot wear these even if I wanted to roll them up (which I prefer not to do and also makes them fit tighter) as the size is too small. Sitting in my closet, wasted money.
Date published: 2014-09-06
- y_2021, m_11, d_29, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_74846IPL1122, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch cuffed crop
- 24" cuffed, 26" uncuffed
- Wide waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 74846IPL1122
STYLE IPL1122 | SKU 114760
92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
The BKE Dakota is similar to your favorite BKE Payton fit.