BKE Derek Jean
BKE Derek Jean is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bell22 from Relaxed FitThese fit my Fiance a little baggier (wider in the thighs) than his other BKE jean styles that he has but we were still able to order his usual size and they fit well still. He likes them.
Date published: 2014-09-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cussino from BKE 2nd handAT $39 VS $70 its a bargain. Fit was perfect. The material seemed lighter than OEM at the store. But who will notice. Not sure of the wear as its only bn a week. I bought 5 pairs, basically for work.But the price is right, can I say that w/o Drew getting mad???
Date published: 2014-09-17
- y_2021, m_8, d_1, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM12062, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered double back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM12062
STYLE IAM12062R | SKU 114662
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.