BKE Derek Jean
BKE Derek Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by shojobe from Love these jeans!So i'm 6'4" and have a hard time getting good jeans to fit because i have to buy them online. A friend of mine told me about these and they are awesome!They're roomy and to be honest, i feel like i'm wearing sweatpants they're so comfortable!One thing that is minor is the zipper flap thing does seem to want to be open almost showing the complete zipper so it looks like you don't have it zipped up. All i did was take a needle and thread and force it over and i'm hoping that it keep over after i remove it but it doesn't bother me at all.
Date published: 2015-04-06
- y_2021, m_5, d_5, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM12077, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM12077
STYLE IAM12077S | SKU 116859, 116860, 116861, 116862
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like