BKE Element Stretch Jean
BKE Element Stretch Jean is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by sruehlen13 from Jeans too bigNot only were they too long but the waist was extremely large as well and they were not low rise. When I called to see about an exhcange and why the inseam was 31.5 when I ordered 31 they said they all come like that. I've bought jeans before from buckle and i've never seen the half inch on the inseam. When I measured them they were actually 32 inches. I was unable to exchange them because there no jeans I liked that were 26x30 in my price range.
Date published: 2013-11-07
- y_2021, m_5, d_6, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_48666I2L1342, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Flared 21" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 48666I2L1342
STYLE I2L1342R | SKU 105333
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like