BKE Harper Boot Stretch Jean
BKE Harper Boot Stretch Jean is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tiffani from Bke Harper stretch bootcutVery soft jeans- id suggest buying a size smaller because they stretch out once you wear them for the day.Great Jean and can't complain as I got them for a great price!
Date published: 2015-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cris1228 from Unreal!!!!!Wore them one time and the button fell off. Not the first time either. After half hr wearing them the are falling down. Almost everything I have been buying at bucket either there's holes in everything or buttons falling off. 160.00 wore them noticed pin hole in leg. Just about done shopping at buckle. For good!!!! It's almost like shopping at a 2nds store.
Date published: 2015-03-01
- y_2021, m_5, d_12, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_74846IPL1706, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 74846IPL1706
STYLE IPL1706R | SKU 117445, 117446
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Low iron.
You May Also Like