BKE Harper Stretch Cropped Jean
BKE Harper Stretch Cropped Jean is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by kmd05 from BKEFit was uncomfortable, returned, I guess due to being factory second. Material too heavy
Date published: 2014-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by mlplasse from Harper Stretch Crop JeanI was looking for a pair of capris that had a boyfriend fit without the rear end being too saggy/baggy. These fit perfectly, just loose through the leg. I did buy them in a short since I'm only 5'5" which makes them hit the same place on my calf as the model in the photo. And although they are a factory second, I cannot locate any flaws on them.
Date published: 2014-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shirley from Love the fit.I love my crop jeans. The fit is perfect and are so comfortable.
Date published: 2013-08-21
- y_2021, m_6, d_13, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_23233IBKC1104, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Original rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 23233IBKC1104
STYLE IBKC1104 | SKU 109219
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
The BKE Harper is the same as your favorite BKE Wendi fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
You May Also Like