BKE Jake Boot Stretch Jean
BKE Jake Boot Stretch Jean is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Gingers mom from DisappointedThis brand of jeans seem to rip at the pockets of a period of time normally. These jeans started to rip at the pocket after the 1st time wearing them and only for about 4 hrs. I have to say I am very disappointed. I expected them to last at least a few months. Its not like I bought them too small. My son could wear a 28X34 and I buy 29's. ( body type listed is my son's)
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Notcleaning from Great jeanBought for sons birthday and he actually did not make me return for a different pair
Date published: 2017-07-23
- y_2021, m_12, d_3, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IVC15092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Comfort stretch fabric
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Pieced and darted faux flap back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and veining details
- Zip fly
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IVC15092
STYLE IVC15092L | SKU 127498, 127499, 127500, 127501, 127502
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.