BKE Jake Jean
BKE Jake Jean is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by BeRad111 from Average looking jeansComfortable, but not as stylish as i like buckle jeans to be
Date published: 2015-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by cbjorny from PERFECT!Love them! Totally satisfied, fit perfect. In fact I bought 2 pair of these same jeans. Both are awesome!
Date published: 2015-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oldcarjunkie from Good buyNice fit but pain to find right size but love them and great customer support
Date published: 2015-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robertr7116 from Can't even notice flawsThis is the 3rd pair of seconds I have purchased and I have absolutely no problems with them in fact the last two I couldn't even find the flaws. Makes my favorite jeans more affordable for me to buy.
Date published: 2015-02-11
- y_2021, m_3, d_5, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM15051, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM15051
STYLE IAM15051L | SKU 116780, 116781, 116782, 116783
Machine wash separately, warm water. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron. Dry clean.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like