BKE Jake Straight Stretch Jean
BKE Jake Straight Stretch Jean is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Satisfied Kustomer1911 from Great fitting jeans that are worth every penny!Quality product!The best fitting jeans on the market!
Date published: 2020-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adam H from JeansThey have expands waist so you can eat what you want and they stretch with your body nicely. I liked them enough I bought 4 pair.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Foxtrot64 from Mens Jake jeansFit was true to size. I know it says there could be issues with the fit or minor blemishes. Mine had a small bleach stain near the knee area. Other than that it was still an alright deal compared to the full price.
Date published: 2020-11-03
- y_2021, m_6, d_22, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_14409IAP16196, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit jean
- Performance stretch fabric for a higher level of flexibility
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16" bottom opening
- Pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14409IAP16196
STYLE IAP16196S | SKU 145410, 145411, 145412, 145413, 145414
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like