BKE Jake Straight Stretch Jean
BKE Jake Straight Stretch Jean is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tonyatwin from Great jeans and awesome priceThis was my first time purchasing jeans from factory seconds. I usually purchase full price jeans. I was extremely happy with my purchase , I could not find any flaws, with such a great price! I will be purchasing more factory second items
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deez30 from Great feelMy son loves Buckle jeans. Love the quality and how they feel
Date published: 2017-08-05
- y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IVP16047, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit jean
- Performance stretch fabric for a higher level of flexibility
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IVP16047
STYLE IVP16047L | SKU 127530, 127531, 127532, 127533
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
Color may transfer to other light colored surfaces during wear. To maintain original look and prevent color transfer, we recommend washing garments inside out with like colors in cold water.