BKE Madison Stretch Jean
BKE Madison Stretch Jean is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bri3991 from Madison jeansI really like these pants. They are perfectly worn I and totally comfortable. Only problem is that they were a little too long. I'd definitely recommend these!
Date published: 2013-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by bpowell from perfect fitAll BKE denim is always the perfect fit for me. I am very short and muscular with a booty so buying jeans is usually an impossible task. Luckily BKE always fits me like a glove! These jeans in particular are very comfy, cute, and worth the buy.
Date published: 2013-01-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by bre711 from Not my favoriteThis was the first Madison jeans I've purchased and unfortunately I discovered I don't like the fit, which was very disappointing as I loved everything else about the jeans. It's just that they weren't fitted enough around my calves and flared out too much past the knee for my liking. However, if you like the Madison fit you can't go wrong with these!
Date published: 2013-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scorpiogirl from ComfortablePerfect for laid back days but not really, you can wear them everywhere matching w right clothes,They are comfy and love the light color, true to size
Date published: 2013-01-11
- y_2022, m_5, d_15, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_US, sid_48666I2L2292, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 19" bottom opening
- Frayed and pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and cuts with fill yarn details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 48666I2L2292
STYLE I2L2292L | SKU 105342, 105343
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
This regular fit flare jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.