BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean
BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Court1214 from Quality jeans, maybe just a bit too much stretchThese jeans look great when you first put them on. However, after an hour or so, they stretch a bit too much and become a little bit too baggy.
Date published: 2014-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy20 from Great buyI'm very pleased with the jeans I bought. I can't tell why they are seconds and the price was to good to pass up! I will definately buy more. They fit true to size. I am 5'5" and weigh 135. I bought size 28 x 31. Perfect fit. Love them!
Date published: 2014-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerskins from Love these JeansI love these jeans. They fit great and the detail and coloring are nice. They go with everything.
Date published: 2014-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smiley123 from Love Them!These fit extremely well and are very comfortable. True to size and I would highly recommend them.
Date published: 2014-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momof5monkeys from LOVE LOVE LOVE These!!!I can't find one thing wrong with these jeans. If there's something wrong with them I can not see it. I would order these again. They are my new favorite jeans!!
Date published: 2014-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by TeresaS from bke bootcut jeanslove these jeans my new favorite brand!! perfect fit and very comfortable.
Date published: 2014-09-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lgabhart from Not true to sizeI really liked these jeans however I have another pair of Peytons that are size 30 and in this pair I would have needed at least a 32. They seem to run really small. It was frustrating.
Date published: 2014-09-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by LADYBUG0717 from DAMAGED GOODSI REALIZE WHEN YOU BY FACTORY SECONDS OR "SLIGHTLY IMPERFECT" GARMENTS AT A DISCOUNT PRICE YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO GET JUST THAT. SLIGHTLY "IMPERFECT" ITEMS. HOWEVER, THE JEANS I RECEIVED HAD A BROKEN ZIPPER. THE ZIPPER WAS NOT ATTACHED ON ONE SIDE OF THE FABRIC AND THE TRACK WAS ACTUALLY MISSING TEETH SO SEWING THE ZIPPER TO THE ONE SIDE OF THE FABRIC WAS NOT A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Date published: 2014-04-09
- y_2021, m_2, d_24, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
- loc_en_US, sid_14409IBK133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14409IBK133
STYLE IBK133L | SKU 109693, 114623
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
You May Also Like