BKE Payton High Rise Boot Jean
BKE Payton High Rise Boot Jean is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mmakayy from Way off on sizingThe 24R I ordered is about the size of a 32Long. They are really cute though, but unfortunately nowhere close to my size.
Date published: 2017-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by MOMom from awesome jeansThese feel like jeans (unlike some of the one's I own from other stores), they are comfortable (which I haven't mentioned about jeans in years), my bum looks great in them, and they don't creep down to reveal anything when I sit or bend over. I'm 5'5" and about 165 lbs, still working on losing baby weight, I purchased the 33" waist and 31" length. As soon as my weight drops, I'll be buying a smaller size of these jeans.The first pair of jeans I'd buy again!
Date published: 2015-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by HWoltz from Great fit!These jeans have a very comfortable fit! Even though they are labeled 'factory second', I could not find any flaws.
Date published: 2015-02-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Amandaprie from jeansI've never had high wasted jeans before. I really like them, but they are a little big though. Fabric tends to collect hair.
Date published: 2015-01-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jyrbil from Too shortThese are factory second jeans and I don't think anyone should be asked to write a review on factory second jeans as they have imperfections but here it goes anyway - these jeans are way shorter than they should be, I ordered a 35" inseam and they are not even 34". They fit great everywhere else. They are just long enough for me so I will keep them but only because I don't want the hassle of returning them.
Date published: 2015-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by eeee from good jeans!I really like the higher rise and wide waistband. These jeans eliminate any muffin top. My only complaint was I think they run a little big. Wishing I would have ordered a size down.
Date published: 2015-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gjeans94 from Great fitthese jeans for great. Good style too! I will be looking formers of these.
Date published: 2015-01-01
- y_2021, m_5, d_5, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
- loc_en_US, sid_74846IPL1028, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- High rise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 74846IPL1028
STYLE IPL1028R | SKU 116713, 116714, 116716
92% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Elastane.
Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like