BKE Sabrina Boot Stretch Jean
BKE Sabrina Boot Stretch Jean is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by bekkaboo415 from TOO SMALLI bought these jeans a size up from what I normally buy Sabrinas and they are too small. They are at least a size down from what I normally buy and they claim they are a size bigger. So make sure you buy them two sizes bigger than you think you need.
Date published: 2016-02-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by misssy17 from Smaller WaistThe jeans were smaller in the waist then my other BKE's which are the same size & length. They're more baggy in the legs that I would like. but i guess thats what you get for buying jeans online.
Date published: 2014-01-22
- y_2021, m_9, d_17, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_57035IBMM1201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Frayed faux back flap embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 57035IBMM1201
STYLE IBMM1201R | SKU 110543, 110544, 110545
93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
The BKE Sabrina is the same as your favorite BKE Star fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.