BKE Seth Jean
BKE Seth Jean is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JJbuckle36 from JasonThe jeans fit well and are very comfortable. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Date published: 2014-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by 9876 from Happy Grandson!!My grandson loves buckle jeans and thinks he cannot wear anything else. I bought him a pair at the store and paid almost 200.00 for them. He washed them every night and wore them every day. I decided to check on line to see if they were less expensive. I was delighted to find that I could get him jeans that he is happy about at about one fourth the price. I will be shopping again, and again, and again...........
Date published: 2014-08-23
- y_2021, m_10, d_17, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_14409IAM1757, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Loose fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 20" bottom opening
- Silicone injected and embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and tacking details
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14409IAM1757
STYLE IAM1757R | SKU 114172
82% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.