BKE Seth Jean
BKE Seth Jean is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jbstes91 from Poor hemmingI have several of this particular style but the store that hemmed them did a poor job and the length is an inch and half too short. I am not certain on the return policy and would rather not drive to the store to be turned away I purchased 3 pairs and all are unwearable. Please help.
Date published: 2015-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by George G from very comfortablethese are my new favorite best pair of jeans they fit very good in the waist and the extra long length is perfect for my 6'8" 225lb pound body. they are very comfortable for all day where soft material. I would highly recommend these!!!
Date published: 2015-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by dsb77 from Great jeans for factory second!!I bought my first pair of Buckle jeans in early 2014 and have never looked back. For a bigger person, 6' and 240lbs, there is no better jean out their for comfort and fit..... period!!
Date published: 2015-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoWeTarDid from Love these jeansI had no idea that factory second means that they are irregular or previously returned. I have two other pairs I bought in the store about 4 years ago. When a pair started to come apart I knew exactly what I wanted. Even though they are irregular I see no problems with them so far. They seem to fit the same as my others. For the price I would definitely by more "factory seconds"
Date published: 2015-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph6 from Love the jeansThe jeans are perfect. The jeans are the right color, size and length.
Date published: 2015-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin78 from BKE Jeans are the only way to go...Been wearing BKE jeans for about six years now. Stopped wearing any other brand as nothing compares to BKE. The jeans are soft, durable and stylish.With the Seth, they wear quite well. After about 12 months you see excessive wearing at the pocket seams on the back of the jean. This seems to be where every pair gives out.
Date published: 2015-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by doit4him from Good buyEyes open for bargain , good fit they have a touch of spandex in the material makes them feel good I like a deeper seat in my pant and Seth fits pretty good
Date published: 2015-01-02
- y_2022, m_5, d_25, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM1760, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Loose fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM1760
STYLE IAM1760S | SKU 116302, 116303, 116304, 116305, 116306
99% Cotton, 1% Lycra.
Machine wash warm, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.