BKE Seth Jean
BKE Seth Jean is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jake0251 from Durable, comfortable, stylish jeansI have worn Bke jeans for several years now, cant find a better fit or quality product.
Date published: 2015-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by sautin01 from awesome jeansBy far the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn.
Date published: 2015-04-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by slvdrv123 from seth jeanThe jeans are a little slim in the waist the band does not give much the legs are loose and streach overall great fit would go up a size
Date published: 2015-03-18
- y_2021, m_5, d_8, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM1772, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Loose fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM1772
STYLE IAM1772S | SKU 117133, 117134, 117136, 117137, 117259
99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Dry cleanable.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like