BKE Tyler Jean
BKE Tyler Jean is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jeansssssssssssssssssssss from jeanssJeans made of course material, very thick material uncomfortable. I have bought previous pairs of the Tyler jeans and the fabric has been thin and soft but this pair is the complete opposite I am very dissatisfied.
Date published: 2014-06-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by bobby5 from tyler jean wide legThese jeans are not the typical jean you would expect from the buckle. They are wide legged not boot cut. The buckle is in the clothing business they know the difference. Item not as described. Don't know who would wear these.with boots/
Date published: 2014-06-25
- y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_144090IAM4301S, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Relaxed fit jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidered on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling, repair stitch and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 144090IAM4301S
STYLE IAM4301S | SKU 112384
Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.