BKE Tyler Jean
BKE Tyler Jean is rated 2.2 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by TheDiesel from Far more defective than expectedThese were Factory Second jeans, so I certainly wasn't expecting perfection. Usually that means some stitching got a bit out of line or there was some sort of defect that you only really notice when you are looking closely.However, the wash on these was much more defective than I expected! The regular jeans have some 'highlights' on the creases around the waist and upper thighs (in the area that's already faded. The jeans I was shipped had very heavy and high contrast 'crease highlights' all over the jeans - top to bottom, front and back.Sorry, Buckle, these aren't Factory Seconds - these are more like Dumpster Fifths.
Date published: 2015-10-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by DLewis from BKE - BKE Factory Second Tyler JeanI bought these a few weeks ago, and husband just wore them yesterday had a small hole in the knee, once he sat down the hole kept getting bigger. The material stretches and seems very thin. You can sit there and pull the material and it just starts ripping. Very disappointed in thais item. He really liked them. They were on clearance but even at that they shouldn't fall apart that easy. I dont have the receipt because its been weeks so I didnt know if buckle would make it good if I took back to the store. I buy a lot off this sight and have never had any trouble with the jeans like this. Ended up buying another pair only at full price. Hopefully they hold up.
Date published: 2015-10-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jayy from Shredded!I bought two pair of BKE jeans. The first pair were fine, the second pair shredded as I put them on. I looked like the old Incredible Hulk.
Date published: 2015-07-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by BeAtCoAsTeR from Going to return them36 length is more like 38 if not longer, I'm swimming in these where I have other BKE 36 length jeans and they are perfect. I know now why these are priced as low as they are...
Date published: 2015-07-09
- y_2021, m_3, d_3, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
- loc_en_US, sid_14424IAM4340, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Button fly
- Contrast overlock stitch on interior flat busted seam
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14424IAM4340
STYLE IAM4340R | SKU 118861, 118862, 118984, 118985
Machine wash separately in warm water. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron. Dry clean.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like