BKE Tyler Straight Jean
BKE Tyler Straight Jean is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 27.
Rated 1 out of 5 by DCotts from Wasn't Up To StandardWhen I received the jeans there was a large rip in the crotch. I'm now in the process of trying to exchange them.
Date published: 2014-09-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Laura080160 from KE Factory Second Tyler Straight JeanMy son likes buckle jeans, he told me the size he wears and the color he likes. So rather then fighting the crowds at the store, I prefer to shop online. I know that when I buy from buckle that it will be a true fit, the color my son is looking for, and a smooth, safe transaction. They arrive at your doorstep, and the holidays are on. Buckle makes holiday shopping fun.
Date published: 2014-08-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by secondkid from Nice jeansThese jeans are comfortable and stylish, but too big. I'll have to save them until I grow some more.
Date published: 2014-08-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Char69 from A bit looser than what I prefer.My wife bought me 2 different styles of Tyler, which I love, I do prefer they be more form fitting. Still pleased with them.
Date published: 2014-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by dankiu from very goodfit good great Quality ................................................
Date published: 2014-04-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jendtt from JDTSon was excited about these jeans. Be advised they run big. The 30x32 I bought him are more like a 32x34. He likes his Silver's better. These are just OK but if you buy the factory 2nd they are affordable. I would never pay full price knowing what I know now.
Date published: 2014-01-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by jfresh23 from Denim is stretchy??Since when were men's BKE jeans not made out of real denim? I have several pairs (7+) of Tyler BKE jeans and each pair is made out of real denim. This pair is stretchy and makes me feel like I am wearning women's jeans. No thank you!! I am extremely disappointed in the quality (or lack of) of these particular jeans. Lenght was too long, even though I bought regular length (not long).
Date published: 2013-12-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by rfkdisney from Unfit Waist and Length on 2 products - Way offIt said they were a 29/32. They were actually like a 34/ 35. I have purchased 4 pair of 2d factory jeans. Only two have worked out great. The two that didn't, I returned to the store for credit and purchased a different pair that I wanted in store. I will not take the chance on 2d factory again. The other pair were Paytons for women. They were listed as a 32, but fit like a 29/30. And the length were maybe 33 when they were advertised as a 35. It's a hit or miss. And on those two pair, definitely a miss.
Date published: 2013-12-22
- y_2022, m_1, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_27
- loc_en_US, sid_48666IAM2307, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Relaxed fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- These jeans were incorrectly labeled two sizes larger than they actually are
- Please order your standard size as we have manually corrected the labeling on the jean
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 48666IAM2307
STYLE IAM2307R | SKU 100132, 100133
Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tubmle dry low. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.