BKE Payton Stretch Short
BKE Payton Stretch Short is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by medlabtech from Great Pair of Shorts!!The shorts are very comfortable. I love the curvy fit. BKE is great when you just don't want a lot of gems and jewels on your jeans. The shorts do have quite a bit of whiskering grinding and dremmeling on them and maybe just a tad too much on the back pockets. Just makes you a little leary about putting things in your back pocket. Overall, I'm really happy with the shorts and will look for more Paytons in the future.
Date published: 2015-06-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by MandyG from Love these shorts!These are my favorite shorts! Great fit. True size. The only reason I didn't give 4 stars is because they stretch out a little too much for my taste during wear. But overall a great pick.
Date published: 2014-07-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tarrasmith from ShortsI like the shorts and they fit well. The problem I have with the "distressed" jeans and shorts are that they are too distressed and I end up have to put an iron on patch on the inside because they tear through to much.
Date published: 2014-02-18
- y_2021, m_5, d_10, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_14410ABK226, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly 5" stretch cuffed short
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Model Info: Height: 5'4" | Bust: 31 1/2" | Waist: 26 1/2" | Hip: 34" | Wearing Size: 26
ITEM NO. 14410ABK226
STYLE ABK226 | SKU 300985
93% Cotton, 6% polyester, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
You May Also Like