BKE Vintage Engineer Jean
BKE Vintage Engineer Jean is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by zayb from nice jeansjeans seem to run a little longer than what I thought they would be
Date published: 2015-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kentucky96 from Horrible itemThese jeans were nothing as advertised they didn't hardky don't fit me like at all the length is horrible Id love a refund I'd never buy anything online here again
Date published: 2015-02-17
- y_2021, m_12, d_6, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_14428IVE002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14428IVE002
STYLE IVE002S | SKU 116818, 116819, 116820
Turn garment inside out and machine wash separately in warm/hot water. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Hot iron. Dry cleanable.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.