Buckle Black Fit No. 129 Jean
Buckle Black Fit No. 129 Jean is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lisa B from Great FitI am a first time shopper to buckle and I really like the BKE jeans they wear good.
Date published: 2016-01-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by MMM2525 from These are horrible, not even close to the sameI currently wear the Black series fit no. 129. I love them. They are 27.waist and 34 length. I noticed there was an option to get another pair at factory second. I had done this with BKE jeans and there are some slight differences but overall have been very happy. These Black 129s were no where near close to the size they claim. The length was fine but the waist measures a 32! A 27 is what is claimed and when I lay it flat they are a 32! That isn't even in the ballpark. This is not factory second, it is mislabeled. I buy about 20 pairs of jeans from Buckle annually. I have never been so disappointed. And the fact these are non returnable, I am furious. You can't sell a pair of jeans to someone that is clearly the wrong size, not by a bit, but by a lot. That is ridiculous.
Date published: 2016-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shanna Lee from great fit. more bang for your buck!Couldn't find anything second about these jeans! Great price.
Date published: 2016-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by bekkaboo415 from fun jeans!!I do love how these jeans fit however beware of the stretch. I have noticed that the waist stretches a lot through out the day. I notice I am always pulling at me jeans so they don't fall too far. Its fine if I want to wear a belt everyday but if you are not a belt person these might be too stretchy for you.
Date published: 2016-01-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by robyns from "Fit Inconsistancy"?Love the wash and detail on these jeans, however they are marked a 28" waist, but they are actually a 30" or maybe even 31".I assumed that the mention of fit inconsistency on factory seconds was related to the leg opening, thigh, ect and not the actually SIZE of the jean. Very disappointed.
Date published: 2015-12-29
- y_2022, m_1, d_27, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_14426IBB1214, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and veining details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14426IBB1214
STYLE IBB1214R | SKU 121057, 121058, 121059
43% Cotton, 28% Lyocell, 19% Polyester, 8% Rayon, 2% Polyurethane.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.