Buffalo Dom Jean
Buffalo Dom Jean is rated 2.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by StyleGurus from Material was too thin?Bought these a size bigger than I normally wear. I really liked the "look" of these jeans when I wore them... Tragically I was only able to wear them two times, Washed them once and before I was out the door one day I reached down to pick my wallet up and I hear... RIP!!!.... They tore right at the seems.I have another pair of buffalo's that I've had for almost two years and they still look brand new.Luckily, the fine folks at The Buckle were able to give me store credit for my inconvenience.... Thanks guys!!!
Date published: 2012-08-09
- y_2021, m_12, d_2, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_19380M12873BU, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Slim fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, tacking and cuts with fill yarn details
ITEM NO. 19380M12873BU
STYLE M12873BUR | SKU 613802
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if necessary.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like
D Fits have slightly more room in the hips and thigh than the âSâ Fits.