Columbia Pearl Plush II Jacket
Columbia Pearl Plush II Jacket is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisG from Almost Perfect....but....I have this in black- its VERY warm and cozy, Like wearing a plush blanket. The fit is VERY snug so if you want to wear layers underneath, I recommend going up a size. It does tend to get Pils after repeated washing and does not maintain its fuzziness however, so if that would bother you I would not wash it in the machine. It does wear well thou and I wore it all winter long in Chicago and ditched my puffy coat, for this!
Date published: 2014-04-28
- y_2021, m_11, d_25, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_23136WL6334, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Tonal lined teddy bear zip-up jacket
- Embroidered "Columbia" and logo
- Thumbhole details
ITEM NO. 23136WL6334
STYLE WL6334 | SKU 886309, 886895
Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester.
Machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not use fabric softener. Do not dry clean.
You May Also Like
- Body length 24" on size medium.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10 1/2" | Bust: 35" | Waist: 27 1/2" | Hip: 36" | Wearing Size: Medium