Corral Penelope Cowboy Boot
- EXCHANGES ONLY, NO RETURNS. Factory Second goods are marked down from the regular retail price when they do not meet our high quality standards. These goods have flaws that do not pass our inspection and may include, but are not limited to, color variance, missing stud or gem, slight scuffs or stitching defects.
- Distressed leather embroidered metallic cut-out western boot
- Rhinestone and stud accents
- Tall 11 1/2" shaft, square toe
- 1 1/2" heel
- Lightly cushioned insole
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 23226IRAB0596
STYLE IRAB0596 | SKU 937037
FABRIC & CARE
Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
Footwear Return Guidelines:
Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.