- Style A3147/Sku 936788
- Vintage series
- Distressed leather cowboy boot
- Tall 12 1/2" shaft, snip toe
- 13 1/2" calf circumference
- 2 3/4" heel
- Lightly cushioned insoles
- 100% Leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.
Our new vintage line includes boots that are hand finished in order to achieve their vintage look. This adds character and individualism to each and every pair. By hand crafting and finishing, this guarantees that no two pair will be identical. Tinting, abrasions and scarring are all part of the character of the boot.