Crash & Burn French Terry Sweatshirt
Crash & Burn French Terry Sweatshirt is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Celina from LOVE IT AT FIRSTThis hoodie is super cute. I wear it with black flares and get compliments it all the time. However, the ends are coming apart and its unraveling. I think the idea of the hoodie is awesome, however due to the quality of the hoodie, the price isn't worth it. Unfortunatly I can't take it back because I took the tag off as soon as i tried it because I loved it. Now i feel bad for wasting money on a hoodie that isn't going to last.
Date published: 2014-12-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Danie1124 from Mixed FeelingsI was very happy when I initially purchased this, then I started wearing it. The fabric is something you have to get used to all of the tinsel type fabric keeps it from being on the soft and cozy side of the spectrum, and it is far from being thick and warm. But the upsides are that it is very catchy, and though the patch on the back is not very noticeable it is a nice touch along with the lace lining the hood.
Date published: 2014-01-14
- y_2021, m_6, d_15, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_23375I7181DJ, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Lace inset and trim metallic zip-up hooded sweatshirt
- Raw edge details
- Body length 24" on size medium
ITEM NO. 23375I7181DJ
STYLE I7181DJ69 | SKU 508008
50% Polyester, 40% Acrylic, 10% Nylon.
Hand wash inside out cold water. Do not bleach. Hang or line dry.
You May Also Like
- Body length 24" on size medium.
- Model Info: Height: 5'11" | Bust: 35" | Waist: 28" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: Medium