Daytrip Lynx Skinny Stretch Jean
Daytrip Lynx Skinny Stretch Jean is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 18.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mckennaandersen from LOVE!I bought these jeans a couple months ago to have a simpler pair to wear around, and I LOVE them! They are very comfy and fit just right. Great buy for a great price.
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by BexH from My butt looks great, but...The jeans have an awful smell. I've washed them many times and even used baking soda, but the smell won't go away. I can't return them because I washed them, but I guess I will just keep washing them. Maybe I'll try the vinegar trick
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by kristie923 from Awesome!Great purchase! Color, fit and price... couldn't ask for anything else!
Date published: 2015-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Farmergirl from Great jeansThese jeans fit perfect!!!!! I was worried about the smell that so many others mentioned, but thankfully they had no smell!!!! They are great jeans!!!!!
Date published: 2015-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by JKing82 from Great Fit!!Just ordered these and absolutely LOVE them!!! Great fit!!!
Date published: 2015-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by TiffMarie from AmazingI bought these jeans just for a pair of boots I had bought and they was so soft and had the feel of your favorite wore in jeans! The fit and feel are just amazing! Definitely buying more!
Date published: 2015-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by chele67 from love the fit and lengthlove these jeans and will definitely buy more... can't resist the price and the quality and fit are wonderful.. they are the most comfortable jeans I have bought in a while... even better than some other BKE styles... I put these on top of the list and can't wait to get more! The color is great and goes with everything!
Date published: 2015-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by acruffalo from Love them!Everything about these jeans was perfect.. Except there is a small sewn in patch on the inside of the jeans that is insanely scratchy! I am going to have to get a seam ripper to remove it because after a day of wearing them my lower back is raw.
Date published: 2015-01-20
- y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_18
- loc_en_US, sid_14414IDBK15815, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip, thigh and leg
- 12" bottom opening
- Pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- RETURNS ONLY, NO EXCHANGES OR FREE ALTERATIONS. Factory Seconds are the same quality fabric as our other styles, but may have flaws that do not pass our inspection. Flaws may include, fit/wash variance, fabric runs/slubs, excessive grinding or holes, etc.
- This item is excluded from further coupons, discounts, or other special offers.
- Online Return Only
ITEM NO. 14414IDBK15815
STYLE IDBK1815R | SKU 113089, 113090
72% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.