OakleyXBuckle Supercross Sweepstakes Seattle -- Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
l. ELIGIBILITY: Buckle's OakleyXBuckle Supercross Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the United States, except Rhode Island, and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of March 12, 2017, with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below) and subsequent Prize Award Period (as defined below). All employees of The Buckle, Inc. and Buckle Brands, Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor” or “Buckle”), Oakley Inc. (“Prize Sponsor”) and their parent corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, prize providers, contractors or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor collectively, ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these official rules ("Official Rules").
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 AM (PT) on 3/12/17, and ends at 11:59 PM (PT) on 3/25/17 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners (defined below) will be selected from entries properly submitted to the Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: There are two ways to enter: (1) See a Teammate to enter at a participating store, or (2) by mail-in entry. No other methods of entry will be accepted. Stop at a participating Buckle location and see a Teammate to enter on an in-store iPad. One entry per email address only. IPad entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the account or e-mail address through which the entry was submitted.
Participating Buckle store locations:• Store 345, Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood, WA
• Store 296, Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA
• Store 350, Kitsap Mall, Silverdale, WA
• Store 378, South Hill Mall, Puyallup, WA
• Store 389, Capital Mall, Olympia, WA
• Store 441, Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA
• Store 460, Tacoma Mall, Tacoma, WA
• Store 320, Bellis Fair, Bellingham, WA
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: To enter by mail-in entry, participant must fill out a 3x5 post card with participant's name, address, telephone number and email address and mail postage paid to The Buckle, Inc., Attn: OakleyXBuckle Supercross Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1480, Kearney, NE 68848-1480. Mail-in entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant by entering and each Prize Winner by accepting the Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or before March 27, 2017. The potential Prize Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Prize Winners will be notified via the e-mail address as provided by that Winner to Buckle in the Sweepstakes entry within forty-eight (48) hours after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Prize Winner's failure to respond to notification promptly after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by April 5, 2017 and (5) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. PRIZE: One (1) "Prize" will be awarded in this Sweepstakes and will consist of: Prize winner and one travel companion (“Guest”) (who must be at least 13 years of age and if a minor, be the child or legal ward of the Prize winner) will win a VIP Supercross Experience with pit party access and a chance to meet the athletes, anticipated to be at CenturyLink Field (“Arena”), Seattle, WA on April 8, 2017. Winner and Guest will get VIP travel to and from Alderwood Mall’s Buckle store at 3000 184th St SW, Ste. 242 Lynnwood, WA 98037 to the Arena. Winner and Guest will each receive a $50 shopping credit good towards certain merchandise at the Arena. Actual Retail Value is $500. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any prize package, and are solely the Prize Winner's responsibility.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value. The Prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by April 5, 2017 after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. All taxes on the Prizes, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Prizes not listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of the Prize, if applicable. The Prizes will be shipped only to addresses in the United States. Shopping Credits are subject to the terms and conditions on the shopping credit.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes Entities' websites, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, Sponsor will select a Prize Winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person; or (e) entering by using multiple accounts of the same social media platform, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with computer Sweepstakes information. Sweepstakes Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with this Sweepstakes. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. SPONSOR (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF THE PRIZE.
8. ENTRANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, injuries, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, in whole or in part, by participating in this Sweepstakes or receipt, use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise here under shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Nebraska.
Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities' liability will be limited to two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00 USD), and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.buckle.com during the Sweepstakes Period. For notification of the Winner(s), visit www.buckle.com from April 4, 2017 to May 4, 2017.
11.SPONSOR: The Buckle, Inc., a Nebraska corporation, 2407 West 24th Street, Kearney, Nebraska 68845.
Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm CT
Sat 9am - 9pm CT
Sun 12pm - 6pm CT
Buckle Credit Card Questions:
The Buckle, Inc.
2407 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845