Take pride in wearing a pair of denim made here in the USA.
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 8" bottom opening
- Destruction with fill yarn, grinding, dremmeling and fraying details
- Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 25 1/2" | Hip: 35" | Wearing Size: 25x27
- ITEM NO. 73910Y1291A
- STYLE Y1291A | SKU 125842
- 42% Lyocell, 33% Cotton, 15% Rayon, 9% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash inside out cold, with like colors, gentle cycle. Colors will bleed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed or dry clean optional.
- This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
- Made in USA
A special dye was used in construction of some garments. Colors may transfer onto light colored materials so please wear with caution. Some garments were designed with a special wash procedure. To maintain original look and help prevent color transfer, we recommend washing garments inside out and in cold water. Due to the washing, the shape of this pair of jeans might be changed.