Fossil Abilene Watch
Fossil Abilene Watch is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Steph from Beautiful Design, Feels CheapI've had this watch on for less than a day and the metal is already starting to scratch and scuff, and I was wearing a coat almost the entire time. There's also a strange squeaking on one of the joints that I can hear if I move my wrist even a bit. Very strange as I haven't had this issue with any other fossil watches. It's a lovely watch, but unless you are in love with the look, I would pass.
Date published: 2016-02-16
- y_2021, m_7, d_24, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_68870CH3018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Multi function subdials
- Shiny and matte metal link bracelet
- Case measures 1 1/2" in diameter
- Strap width measures 3/4"
ITEM NO. 68870CH3018
STYLE CH3018 | SKU 932499
Water resistant up to 3 ATM.
All stainless steel case and bracelet.
Strap made in China.
If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
- Metro Service Center
- 10615 Sanden Drive
- Dallas, TX 75238
- Customer Service 800-842-8621
- 11-year limited warranty
- Warranty is good for 11 years from date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated on the warranty.
You May Also Like