Fossil Grant Watch
Fossil Grant Watch is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KendraM from Love this watchI love how big the face of this watch is. It is ceramic so it breaks easily I found out the hard way. I had dropped it and broke off a chunk of ceramic. Other than how delicate this watch is compared to my metal watches, I love it, keep in mind it is ceramic and not metal.
Date published: 2013-09-20
- y_2022, m_5, d_16, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_68870CE5012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel case back watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Multi function subdials
- Ceramic link bracelet
ITEM NO. 68870CE5012
STYLE CE5012 | SKU 900921
Water resistant up to 5 ATM.
All stainless steel case back.
Strap made in China.
If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
Ceramic is valued by watchmakers for its light weight, scratch-resistance, durability and smooth touch, making it a luxurious material that should be handled with care. To maintain its lustrous appearance and ensure the longest life of a ceramic watch, avoid dropping or making contact with hard surfaces. When mishandled ceramic will chip or break.
- Metro Service Center
- 10615 Sanden Drive
- Dallas, TX 75238
- Customer Service 800-842-8621
- 11-year limited warranty
- Warranty is good for 11 years from date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated on the warranty.
You May Also Like
- Case measures 1 1/2" in diameter.
- Strap width measures 3/4".