Fossil Natalie Watch
Fossil Natalie Watch is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KelliK14 from This is a great watch.I enjoy the watch great size and looks good. I am a school coach and then I look down to get the time I can see it perfect.
Date published: 2015-04-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Danny591 from Very disappointed...This is the first time buying a Fossil watch. I bought it as a gift and ordered it online. When it arrived, I was very disappointed. The watch felt so cheap. I was expecting a white watch from the pucture online but this watch was more of a off white beige color. The dial seemed like it was made out of paper. Also it was very light, had no heft to it. If you are not into a heavy watch, then I guess it could be ok. My sister who I bought it for, didn't like it as well... I returned the watch.
Date published: 2013-01-07
- y_2021, m_5, d_6, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_68870JR1420, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Two-tone stainless steel case back watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Multi function subdials and date window
- Matte and shiny metal link bracelet
ITEM NO. 68870JR1420
STYLE JR1420 | SKU 904143
Water resistant up to 5 ATM.
All stainless steel case.
Strap made in China.
If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
- Metro Service Center
- 10615 Sanden Drive
- Dallas, TX 75238
- Customer Service 800-842-8621
- 11-year limited warranty
- Warranty is good for 11 years from date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated on the warranty.
You May Also Like
- Case measures 1 1/2" in diameter.
- Strap width measures 3/4".