Fossil Nate Watch
Fossil Nate Watch is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by krunch from overall a good purchaseThe watch arrived on time but a piece of the metal broke. I'll explain it the best I can. There is a small metal piece that sticks out to remove the bar which holds the straps in place, without this piece the metal bar cannot be removed from the watch. My bf has another fossil watch and switches his straps regularly. On this watch he switched one of the straps but the other one broke as soon as he touched it. I had to insert a paperclip to help him remove the strap. I would have exchanged it but my bf loves this watch and it would have taken too long to ship it and receive it. Other than that my bf and I are happy with the purchase.
Date published: 2015-03-14
- y_2021, m_5, d_6, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_68870JR1485, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel case watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Multi function subdials and date window
- Leather strap
- Case measures 1 7/8" in diameter
- Strap width measures 7/8"
ITEM NO. 68870JR1485
STYLE JR1485 | SKU 925712
Water resistant up to 10 ATM.
All stainless steel case and buckle.
Genuine leather strap.
Strap made in China.
Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Metro Service Center
- 10615 Sanden Drive
- Dallas, TX 75238
- Customer Service 800-842-8621
- 11-year limited warranty
- Warranty is good for 11 years from date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated on the warranty.
You May Also Like