Freshwear Scoop Neck Top
Freshwear Scoop Neck Top is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sarah23 from Love the Shirt - but Very SmallI am a medium. Always have been. Sometimes I'll go up to a large to get a more "baggy" style, and sometimes I will go down, to get a more "fitted" style.I tried this shirt on in a medium, and it was extremely, EXTREMELY, tight and too short. I went up to the large, and even the large is EXTREMELY tight. I've never had an issue with a large being so tight and short.Luckily, I still love the shirt, and even though it is so tight, it's not too tight that it looks awkward.It is very short, so I don't know how the girl in the picture isn't wearing a tank under it. I paired it with a brown tank underneath so that my skin doesn't show under it. I've never had an issue with shirts being too short, which is strange, but that's okay with a tanktop.Overall, the shirt is very cute, just very fitted and short.
Date published: 2014-11-04
- y_2021, m_5, d_17, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_21470FWTB52746, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- French terry top
- Taping details
- Body length 22 1/2" on size medium
- The silhouette of this top is slimmer through the shoulder, chest and bodice with a slightly higher neckline
ITEM NO. 21470FWTB52746
STYLE FWTB52746 | SKU 513046
62% Rayon, 38% Polyester.
Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Hang/flat dry. Do not iron.
Made in USA
You May Also Like
- Model Info: Height: 5'4" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 24" | Hip: 35" | Wearing Size: Small
|WOMEN'S TOP SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
|Body Length (high point shoulder)||21 1/2"||22"||22 1/2"||23"||23 1/2"||-|
|Sleeve Length||22"||22 1/2"||23"||23 1/2"||24"||-|