- Lace-up distressed leather boot
- Mid-calf 7 1/2" shaft
- 1" heel
- Stud accents
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico
Frye leather goods are designed using the finest materials, richest leathers and quality hand craftsmanship. Some styles incorporate leathers with natural variations, specifically chosen to enhance the unique and authentic characteristics inherent to each Frye product.
Clean leather with a soft brush to remove any surface dirt. Natural leather cream can be used to restore leather oils. Test on small inside area of product first, as leather may darken as a result. Suede should be cleaned using a suede brush or suede rubber stick to remove dirt. Protecting your product with suede spray may result in darkened color.