1. How do I return my online order?
2. Don't see your size available on buckle.com?
- Visit buckle.com/returns/how-to-return and sign in to get started.
- Select the items you are returning.
- Print the pack slip and USPS label, then place items in a secure package.
- Drop the package off at your local Post Office, in a collection box, or schedule a USPS pickup.
- When using Buckle's easy online returns, a $7 shipping fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Place a new order within 24 hours of initiating the return and Buckle will waive the $7 return shipping fee.
Please visit your local Buckle store or contact our Guest Services Department at 1.800.607.9788 to see if it is available to order from another store location.
3. How do I track my order?
4. Can I cancel or change my order?
a. Buckle.com Order
- Sign in to your buckle.com account to see your recent order history. Select Orders at the left-hand side of the page.
- For each order, you can view the order details and a shipment summary. The shipment information includes the tracking number.
- You can conveniently track your order by selecting the appropriate shipping carrier and entering the tracking number.
- If you have additional questions, please call Guest Services at 800.522.8090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Buckle Store Order
- Select The appropriate shipping carrier and enter the tracking number provided by the store. If you do not have your tracking number, please call Guest Services at 800.607.9788 or email email@example.com and we will assist you.
5. My order shows delivered but do not have it, what should I do?
- To cancel or change your online order, please call us at 800.522.8090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To cancel or change an order you placed in a store, please call Guest Services at 800.607.9788 or email email@example.com.
We will do everything we can to accommodate your request. However, our orders fill and ship quickly so please be aware that the window for cancellations and changes is very short.
6. Do you have a catalog?
- First, thoroughly check around your house and with neighbors. Often times, carriers will deliver packages to back doors, side doors, or to neighbors who were home at the time. If you are still unable to locate it, please wait until the end of the day as tracking information may show delivered when the package is still in transit. If, after that time, you are still unable to locate your order, please contact us as directed below:
- For online orders, call 800.522.8090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders placed in a store, call 800.607.9788 or email email@example.com.
Buckle does not mail out catalogs.
7. How do I become a model for Buckle?
All Buckle models are contracted through national modeling agencies. Please contact the agency nearest you. Buckle does not provide agency recommendations or referrals.
Forgot Your Password?
How do I close my Buckle Card account?
- Click the 'Forgot Password' link.
- Enter your email address.
- Answer the security question.*
- A link will be sent to your email allowing you to reset your password.
*Don't remember your security answer? Contact Guest Services at 800.522.8090.
Applying for a Buckle Credit Card?
- Please contact Comenity Bank at 888.427.7786.
How do I remove my name from your mailing list?
- If you need assistance applying for a Buckle Credit Card, please call 888.427.7786.
How do I make a gift card donation request?
- Click the Remove Me link at the bottom of the email you have received from us. Please allow 10 days for the removal to take effect.
Don't have an email from us? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the mailing list. Please allow 10 days for the removal to take effect.
Buckle supports area high school and college events that are alcohol and drug free. To encourage these safe and fun environment events for students, Buckle makes gift card donations in the amount of $25.
- Requests must be submitted in writing on the sponsoring organization's letterhead.
- Include event details, the sponsoring organization's Federal Tax Exempt Number, and your nearest Buckle store location by providing the city, state and mall name.
- Mail your request to: Buckle Gift Card Donation Request, P.O. Box 1480, Kearney, NE 68848-1480.
Your request must be received six weeks in advance of the event date. Due to budget limitations, not all requests are granted. If approved, your gift card will arrive approximately three weeks following receipt of your request. There is a limit of one $25 Buckle gift card per event.
JOIN OUR TEAM
What is the minimum age you have to be to apply at Buckle?
For store positions, you must be at least 18 years of age to apply, except in ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NE, ND, and SD, which you need to be at least 17 years of age. To apply for all Freight Coordinator positions, you must be at least 18 years of age to apply. For all Corporate Office and Distribution Center positions, you must be at least 16 years of age.
How do I apply for a job?
Please visit the Jobs and Careers
page on buckle.com and click on the Apply Now
button to search for jobs by zip code. Select the position you would like to apply for and complete the online application. Once your application is complete, we will communicate with you via email regarding next steps.
Does Buckle offer custom jeans?
What does it mean if my item has been backordered?
- Buckle does not offer custom-made jeans.
- Backorders are online orders that ship from a store location.
- These orders will ship within 24 hours of being processed.
- You will receive an email notification of these orders.
- For questions regarding these orders, contact Guest Services at 800.607.9788.
Do you ship to military addresses?
What is a Primo Card?
- Buckle ships to all APO/FPO military addresses.
Can Buckle Gift Cards be purchased and redeemed on buckle.com?
Am I able to change my due date for my Buckle Credit Card?
- The Primo Card is a Buckle frequent shopper rewards card.
- Buckle's Primo Card is provided for purchases made on buckle.com and in all Buckle stores. Earn one punch for every $10 spent on merchandise (excluding tax, shipping costs, gift card purchases, and redemptions of Buckle gift cards issued for a merchandise return, Primo Cards, and B-Rewards).
- After accumulating 30 punches, redeem them for $10 off a future Buckle purchase. Primo Cards can be redeemed in store or on buckle.com.
- At a Buckle Store: Bring in any Online Primo Cards (found at the bottom of buckle.com receipts) and any punched Primo Card(s) to a Buckle store.
- On Buckle.com: Redeem your Primo Card(s) via mail-in order. During checkout, on the payment page, click the link, "To redeem your Primo Cards, print and mail your order." Follow the instructions provided.
- Please confirm your shipping and billing address before mailing your payment and punched Primo Card(s) to:
The Buckle, Inc.
ATTN: Online Orders
P.O. Box 1480
Kearney, NE 68848-1480
How do I make my Buckle Credit Card payment online?
- Please contact Comenity Bank toll free at 1.888.427.7786 (TDD/TTY 1.800.695.1788).
Does Buckle ship Internationally?
- Click the Buckle Card Bill Pay link at the top right corner of the website.
- Log in to your account to view all Buckle Credit Card online services available.
Log in to your Buckle Credit Card account now.
Does Buckle offer alterations?
- Buckle has partnered with BorderFree to offer international shipping to over 101 countries. Shop buckle.com in the currency of your choice and see your completed order total including shipping fees, customs, tariffs, and taxes upon checkout. Once the order is submitted, the total is guaranteed at the exchange rate indexed at that time. Additional fees will not be charged at delivery.
- To shop in your currency of choice, click the flag in the upper right corner of the browser screen. You will be taken to a list of countries to choose from. Find the country whose currency you would like to use, and click its flag. You will then see buckle.com pricing in that currency.
- Buckle does offer hemming in our store locations. This is a free service for merchandise that was purchased in a Buckle store or buckle.com within the last 30 days and accompanied by a receipt.