Creating an online account will allow you to:
- Shop and check out faster on your next visit
- Check your order status online
- Obtain a history of items you've purchased
- Receive updates on special offers, events, and new products and services
- Retain items in your shopping bag and wish list
- Visit buckle.com/returns and sign in to get started.
- Select the items you are returning.
- Print the pack slip and USPS label, then place items in a secure package.
- Drop the package in your mailbox, a USPS collection box, ot at a U.S. Post Office.
- When using Buckle's easy online returns, a $7 shipping fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Buckle will waive the $7 return shipping fee if a new order is placed within 24 hours.
Buckle.com Order with a shopping account
- Login to your buckle.com account to see your recent order history. Select ‘Orders’ on the left-hand side of the page.
- For each order, you can view the order details and a shipment summary. The shipment information includes the tracking number.
- You can conveniently track your order by visiting the website of the appropriate shipping carrier and entering the tracking number.
- If you have additional questions, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.607.9788
- Buckle.com Order as a Guest
Buckle Store Special Order
- Visit the website of the appropriate shipping carrier and enter the tracking number provided by the store.
- If you do not have your tracking number, please contact Guest Services at email@example.com or calling 800.607.9788.
- Shipping carrier websites:
To cancel or change your online order or an order you placed in-store, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or .800.607.9788. We will do everything we can to accommodate your request. However, our orders fill and ship quickly, so please be aware that the window is very short for cancellations and changes.
First, thoroughly check around your house and with neighbors. Often times, carriers will deliver packages to back doors, side doors, or to neighbors who were home at the time. If you are still unable to locate it, please wait until the end of the day as tracking information may show delivered when the package is still in transit. If, after that time, you are still unable to locate your order, please contact Guest Services at email@example.com or 800.607.9788.
- Models for Buckle's seasonal marketing campaigns are contracted through national agencies. Buckle does not provide agency recommendations or referrals.
- Buckle does hire local models at our Corporate Office in Kearney, Nebraska. Check buckle.jobs for local fit and online model positions.
- Click the 'Forgot Password' link on the account login page.
- Enter your email address.
- A link will be sent to your email allowing you to reset your password.
Buckle accepts the following forms of payment for buckle.com orders:
- Buckle Credit Card
- Buckle Gift Card
- American Express
- Click the Update Preferences or Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you have received from us. Please allow 10 days for the removal to go into effect.
Don't have an email from us? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the mailing list. Please allow 10 days for the removal to go into effect.
Buckle supports area high school events that are alcohol and drug free. To encourage these safe and fun events for students, Buckle makes gift card donations in the amount of $25.
- Requests must be submitted in writing on the sponsoring organization's letterhead.
- Include event details, the sponsoring organization's Federal Tax Exempt Number, and your nearest Buckle store location by providing the city, state and mall name.
Mail your request to:
Buckle Gift Card Donation RequestP.O. Box 1480Kearney, NE 68848-1480
Your request must be received six weeks in advance of the event date. Due to budget limitations, not all requests are granted. If approved, your gift card will arrive approximately three weeks following the receipt of your request. There is a limit of one $25 Buckle gift card per event.
- Each Buckle store has an alterations specialist able to hem jeans purchased in our store. This is a free service offered to our guests if the alteration request is placed within 30 days of the original purchase date and the guest presents their original receipt. Please visit with your local Buckle store manager for additional information.
- Looking for a coupon or coupon code for Buckle? We're glad you stopped by. Contrary to what you may have found on other sites claiming to have Buckle coupons or coupon codes, these do not exist. The only place to find the best deals, sales, and promotions is on Buckle.com. And, while we don't publish coupons, we do have great benefits just for you. Buckle does have a lot of great men's sale clothing and women's sale clothing, discounted merchandise, and other services that make shopping with us, well, worth it! In addition to our Guest Loyalty. Buckle offers free alterations, a free layaway program, Personal Shopping, and a Buckle Credit Card where the rewards you can earn are endless! Be the first to see the latest–signup, below, for Buckle's exclusive email updates. Check us out on Facebook, You Tube, Pinterst, Twitter, Instagram, and our Blog.
- Currently, Buckle does not own or operate an Outlet Store or Factory Store. However, you will find great deals on women's discounted jeans, men's discounted jeans, fashion clothing including Factory Seconds and deep discounts on current fashion by visiting the Buckle Online Sale. There are no Buckle promotional codes or Buckle online coupon codes necessary. You may also visit our retail stores in the United States for periodic sales on jeans, tops, footwear, and outerwear for men and women.
Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm CT
Sat 9am - 9pm CT
Sun 12pm - 6pm CT
Buckle Credit Card Questions:
The Buckle, Inc.
2407 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845