BUCKLE PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended, ("CCPA") gives you the following rights related to the Personal Information (as defined in the CCPA) that Buckle has about you.
In order to make a request to exercise your Right to Know, Right to Delete or Right to Opt Out, please contact us through any of the following methods:
- Fill out an interactive web request form:
- Right to Know: Click here to submit your request for access to your data.
- Right to Delete: Click here to submit your request for the deletion of your data.
- Right to Opt-Out: Click here to submit your request to opt out.
- Phone: (800) 607-9788
We will need to know which right you are electing, and we will also need to verify your identity before responding to your request. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to an email we send you after you submit your request or providing additional information upon request.
An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by (i) providing evidence of your written permission to do so, including but not limited to a valid Power of Attorney, and (ii) verifying his/her own identity with us.
RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED, DISCLOSED OR SOLD
You have the right to request that Buckle disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose or sell. This includes the following:
- The categories of Personal Information collected;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
Collection of Personal Information
The categories of Personal Information collected in the preceding 12 months can be accessed here.
RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information collected by Buckle.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THE SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to opt-out of such "sales", please follow the opt-out instructions on this page. Note that this opt-out does not apply to previously-collected information, data not "sold" by Buckle or "sold" at least 90 days before your opt-out request, and you will still receive targeted advertising sold by other sources from which you have not opted out.
RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSUMER'S PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Buckle for the exercise of your rights under the CCPA.
NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVE
We may offer you financial incentives to enroll in certain Buckle programs:
- Buckle Credit Card: Guests may pay for purchases using a private label credit card known as the Buckle Credit Card. Cardholders receive 10% off their first qualifying purchase with a Buckle Credit Card. Guests may apply in-store or on buckle.com. To cancel, cardholders must follow the instructions provided by the issuer of the Buckle Credit Card, Comenity Bank. The value of your Personal Information would be equal to 10% of the amount of your first qualifying purchase with a Buckle Credit Card.
- Buckle Rewards: Subject to the Buckle Rewards Terms and Conditions, guests who spend $300 on qualifying purchases earn a $10 reward to spend on a future purchase. Guests earn one point for every $1 in qualifying purchases and may earn bonus points if purchases are made with a Buckle Credit Card. In order to enroll, you must provide your name, phone number and email address and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Enrollment can be completed in-store or on buckle.com. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting Buckle Guest Services at 1-800-607-9788 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The value of your Personal Information varies depending on the number of $10 Rewards redeemed, which is dependent upon the amount of qualifying purchases you make.
- Mailing List and Guest Connect: Signing up for Buckle emails or texts allows you to be the first to receive exclusive offers and hear about new product, fashion trends and other information. To subscribe to the mailing list, you must provide your email address in-store or on buckle.com; to cancel, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. To subscribe to Guest Connect, follow the directions provided by a teammate in-store. To stop texts, reply STOP to the ten digit number from which you receive text messages. The value of your Personal Information varies depending on the offers provided and the amount you purchase.
- Military Discount: Active duty and veteran members of the United States Armed Forces, including National Guard Reserves, and their spouses and dependents may receive 10% off all qualifying purchases. Military members may confirm their military status in-store by showing their military identification in-store or by completing a one-time verification process online. The value of your Personal Information would be equal to 10% of the amount of your qualifying purchases made with military identification.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or questions, please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (800) 607-9788
- Mail: The Buckle, Inc., Attention: Privacy Officer, PO Box 1480, Kearney, NE 68848
Please note that certain requests may require verification of identity and authenticity.
These Buckle Privacy Rights for California Residents supersede all prior versions and are effective August 17, 2021.
Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm CT
Sat 8am - 10pm CT
Sun 12pm - 6pm CT
Buckle Credit Card Questions:
The Buckle, Inc.
2407 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845